International access for you
We understand that health-related issues far from home can be stressful and difficult. We want you to focus on your wellbeing and allow our team to take care of your healthcare needs.
Our team consists of medical and paramedical staff with relevant international knowledge and experience in dealing with sensitivities around health. Our services consist of:
International Non-Emergency Services
Whenever you consider travelling abroad for day-care or treatment requiring a hospital stay, our in-house International Assistance Team is ready to support you. The process is easy and simple: let us know at least 5 working days in advance so that we can organize everything required. We will be providing you with the following services:
- Explaining international benefits as per your policy.
- Facilitating direct billing at chosen healthcare facilities within the network.
- Comparing the best facilities and proposing the most suitable ones for your case.
- Pre-trip planning and appointment scheduling.
- Resolving any issue related to your medical stay.
- Issuing advance payments for facilities outside our network (requires pre-approval).
- Following up with you and the hospital during the stay and actively monitoring the case.
Our current network consists of more than 100,000 different facilities around the globe. Even if your preferred provider is not listed in our directory, we will be able to arrange ad-hoc direct settlement in most of the cases.
You can avail International Non-Emergency Assistance by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Terms and conditions apply.
International Emergency Services
When you are travelling away from home, it is important to know how to get immediate medical attention should the need arise. Daman has teamed up with an International Emergency Assistance Partner that will provide you with a range of assistance services:
- Medical Evacuation Services
If medically necessary, you will be transported by the most appropriate mode of transport to the nearest healthcare facility where appropriate medical care is available.
- Medical Advice on phone
You will receive medical advice over the telephone by a qualified medical professional.
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains
In the event of death, mortal remains will be transported to the home country (within the policy limits).
- Emergency Travel Assistance
Upon your request, transport and accommodation for you and your family can be arranged in the event of an emergency. The payment for transport and accommodation will be your responsibility.
- Medical Referrals, In-Patient Case Management
You will have access to appropriate medical healthcare facilities within the country of travel. Medical progress will be monitored in order to ensure that treatment is appropriate.
A medical emergency is an injury or illness that poses an immediate risk to a person's life or long term health (example: heart attack, acute asthma, a fracture of a limb).
You can avail International Emergency Assistance by calling: +971 2 418 4888 and pressing 1.
*Terms and conditions apply.